Britney or Xtina? Oasis or Blur? Whatever your answer, we all yearn for the days when Björk wore a swan to the Oscars and Madonna could poke your eye out with her boob. Impossible Things Entertainmnet bring you a bottomless brunch with the best of the 90s, from TV theme tune quizzes and newspaper headline caption competitions to boy and girl band dance offs and singalongs. Live performances of your favourite tunes, from the decade that brought us Clueless, Buffaloes and Barbie Girl.
With TWO HOURS of bottomless booze, now, 5, 6, 7 ,8!
11am - Arrival and bottomless drinks activates
11am - 12:30pm - Food served
12:30pm - Entertainment starts
1pm - Bottomless drinks finish
2pm - End
2:30pm - Room closes
WE ALSO NOW OFFER A RANGE OF MOCKTAILS FOR ANY NON-DRINKERS SO AS YOU CAN STILL ENJOY THE FUN.
The White Horse, 30 Mill Lane, AL6 9ET
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.