Impossible Things Entertainment are bringing you this ABBA party of Mamma Mia proportions! Performing and playing all of your favourite ABBA songs, fun packed with interactive quizzes, activities, sideshow acts and that all important 2 hours of bottomless drinks; choosing from; mimosas, Bloody Mary's, beer or prosecco. Choose from a whole range of breakfasts (covering all tastes, as well as GF,)
With lip syncs, live performances, sing-alongs and shot prizes, fancy dress is very much encouraged! You'll be shouting, "gimme gimme gimme" more!
11AM seat and eat with background music - bottomless starts
12PM entertainment starts
1:30PM entertainment ends
2PM - bottomless ends
2.30PM background music
NB: Book tickets together to ensure that your group is allocated a table together.
If booking separately, please add a note when purchasing your ticket and let us know who you want to sit with!
For more info, head to our website thelordgrenfell.co.uk or give us a bell if you have any questions via 0208 693 4968!
Bruncha Mia! ABBA Brunch
TICKET REFUND POLICY:
1. IF THE GOVERNMENT PUTS MEASURES IN PLACE THAT DOESN’T ALLOW THE EVENT TO TAKE PLACE, YOU WILL BE ISSUED A FULL REFUND AUTOMATICALLY;
2. IF YOU TEST POSITIVE FROM COVID AND THEREFORE ARE NOT ABLE TO ATTEND THE EVENT, WE WILL ISSUE A FULL REFUND PROVIDED WE ARE GIVEN 72H NOTICE;
3. Provided a cancellation no less than 72h prior to the event for any other reasons, we will arrange exchange (no refund) for our future brunches
|11:00 - 14:00||£35.00|
22 Oldfield Road, SL6 1TW
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.