Impossible Things would like to take you on a journey, if we may? Join Brad Majors & Janet Weiss on that fateful evening at Dr Frankenfurter's castle and become part of everyone's favourite cult movie musical. Don't dream it, be it! Dress up, as we invite you to re-enact iconic scenes with quizzes and shot prizes! No need to quiver with antici...... pation!
TWO HOURS OF BOTTOMLESS DRINKS, brunch and lots of fun! Book your tickets now!
11am - arrival and bottomless drinks activates
11am - 12pm - food served
12pm - entertainment starts
1pm - bottomless drinks finish
2pm - entertainment ends
3pm - room closes
Bottomless Brunch @ The Hercules
Unlimited Mimosas, Roadie All Night IPA (4.3%) or Amstel Lager (4%)
(Only for 2 hours mind)
Smashed avocado & poached eggs (v)
Sourdough & chilli oil
Fried Chicken & Waffles
Eggs Benedict /Royal /Florentine(v)
Toasted muffin, poached eggs, hollandaise, ham/smoked
Organic Porridge (pb)
Goji berries & banana, coconut yoghurt, maple syrup (pb)
Rocky Horror Brunch
Entry + Entertainment + Bottomless for 2 Hours + Brunch
|11:00 - 14:00||£40.00|
The Hercules Pub, 2 Kennington Rd, London, SE1 7BL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.