Are you holding out for a hero? Well, don you winged heels or platform gladiators and head to the Hercules Pub, Lambeth for a Drag spectacular of Olympian proportions! This is where the Gods and Goddesses abide in head toe-ga Ancient Greek Glamourama! As the heroes of ancient times slay you will sashay!
Special gorgon guest hostess with the mostess, Sue Veneer will steer you through quests for shot prizes, hilarious interactive quizzes and introduce you to beautiful boylesque acts with pecs that Michael Angelo's David would be jealous of.
Grab your friends and the nearest bedsheet for this bottomless brunch toga party that everyone is talking about!
Bottomless Brunch @ The Hercules
Unlimited Mimosas, Roadie All Night IPA (4.3%) or Amstel Lager (4%)
(Only for 2 hours mind)
Smashed avocado & poached eggs (v)
Sourdough & chilli oil
Fried Chicken & Waffles
Eggs Benedict /Royal /Florentine(v)
Toasted muffin, poached eggs, hollandaise, ham/smoked
Organic Porridge (pb)
Goji berries & banana, coconut yoghurt, maple syrup (pb)
Gods & Goddesses Drag Brunch
Entry + Entertainment + Bottomless for 2 Hours + Brunch
|11:00 - 14:00||£30.00|
The Hercules Pub, 2 Kennington Rd, London, SE1 7BL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.