A charming wee nook for dinner and drinks alike, The George IV is a pub in Chiswick known for its gastro fare, ever rotating selection of ales and rustic meets vintage inspired interiors. A Fuller's favourite, The George IV is a grand space for dining and drinks. Whether you're hunkered down on one…
Have your very own Cinderella moment in this fabulous fantasy brunch!
Bring your favourite fictional character to life, dress up, and step into a universe of spellbinding stories, brunch and bottomless booze with a note of nostalgia. From Narnia to Hogwarts via the yellow brick road, the bean stalk stretching sky is the limit for this exciting new BFG dream filled brunch in the magical garden at George IV, Chiswick! .
Expect party games, quizzes and songs mixed like George's Marvellous Medicine into a scintillating concoction of fun, fantasy and food. It's where the wild things are!
Tickets include brunch and TWO HOURS of bottomless mimosas and Bloody Mary's! Check out the menu below.
Brunch Upon a Time
Brunch + Entertainment + 2 Hours of Bottomless
|11:00 - 14:00||£35.00|
185, High Road, W4 2DR
Turnham Green (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.