A charming wee nook for dinner and drinks alike, The George IV is a pub in Chiswick known for its gastro fare, ever rotating selection of ales and rustic meets vintage inspired interiors. A Fuller's favourite, The George IV is a grand space for dining and drinks. Whether you're hunkered down on one…
To celebrate the 75th Anniversary of VE DAY, Impossible Things UK are teaming up with the George IV, Chiswick for a 1940s STREET PARTY!
Bunting, buns and gin-filled china tea pots will accompany 1940s jazz, dancing, bubbles and live entertainment in the garden and Boston Room. Wear your finest military garb or 1940s gear, we’re going to party like it’s 1945!
NB: Cash bar
VE DAY STREET PARTY ADMISSION
Entry + Entertainment + Buffet + Welcome Drink
|14:00 - 18:00||£35.00|
185, High Road, W4 2DR
Turnham Green (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.