The Great Exhibition is a Victorian pub with a modern twist. The quirky interior filled with wooden tables, wall exhibits and leather sofas give it a warm and welcoming atmosphere. They serve up delicious British pub food at unbeatable prices. Most meals are less than a tenner which is a great deal for…
Who wants some brunch with bottomless bubbles and la la la, la la la la la?
To celebrate our love of the pop decade that brought you iconic white hooded Kylie, Ga Ga and Rihanna, with Beyoncé and JT bursting onto the solo scene with Crazy in Love and Cry Me a River. We’ll take you back to when Nelly told you “to take off all your clothes” and Sysqó marvelled in “that thong the thong thong thong”, Impossible Things Ena Ena Entertainment are bringing you The NAUGHTY NAUGHTIES BRUNCH!
With TWO-AND-A-HALF HOURS of bottomless booze, prizes, lip sync battles, games and musical numbers that will have you spinning around, get your pa pa pa poker face on and just dance! Is there a better way to spend your Saturday!?
11AM seat and eat with background music
11.30AM entertainment starts
1.30PM entertainment ends
1.30 -2PM background music
NB: Book tickets together to ensure that your group is allocated a table together. If booking separately, please add a note when purchasing your ticket and let us know who you want to sit with!
Ticket confirms you place and covers the cost of your brunch and the bottomless drinks, meaning there's nothing to pay on the day!
|11:00 - 14:00||£35.00|
|Early Bird||11:00 - 14:00||£27.00|
193, Crystal Palace Road, SE22 9EP
East Dulwich (Rail)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.