Best Pub in London 2017/18 - DesignMyNight Awards / Best Pub in London 2015/16 - DesignMyNight Awards / Best All-In-One Venue 2014/15 - DesignMyNight Awards Welcome to a pubbing experience like no other. The Aeronaut pays tribute to the amazing discovery of flight with their airborne feats ofcabaret…
Brought to you by our sponsors Gordons Pink and Pimms and @ImpossibleThingsUK, we are taking it easy and stepping back in time for a Sunday jazz and gin filled, 1940s inspired garden party. Dressing up is encouraged as you relax and sip from our finest china, sway to the live music and singalong to some wartime faves. With nods to The Aeronaut’s aviator name, traditional 1940s entertainment from our gorgeous tap and feather dancing Candy Heartbreakers, alongside the sultry tones of our La La Bar singers, you may even spot Churchill himself. We’re going to party like it’s VE Day all over again!
Entry ticket from £10 -includes a welcome drink.
Bottomless package includes 2 hours of Laine Beer, Mimosa or Gin & Mixer (Tanqueray or Gordons Pink).
Food package is bottomless + any item & side from the BBQ.
1940s Gin Fling -entry
|13:00 - 17:00||£10.00|
1940s Gin Fling -bottomless
Admission + 2 hrs Bottomless
|13:00 - 17:00||£22.00|
1940s Gin Fling -bottomless + food
Admission + 2 hrs Bottomless + Food
|13:00 - 17:00||£30.00|
264 Acton High St, W3 9BH
Acton Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.