The Great Exhibition is a Victorian pub with a modern twist. The quirky interior filled with wooden tables and wall exhibits gives it a warm and welcoming atmosphere. They serve delicious pub food using fresh produce, and their creative menus change seasonally. The Sunday roasts are also a big hit with…
Wear your favourite Christmas jumper and get ready for Chrimbo with us! It's just like Mariah said.... All we want for Christmas is.... BRUNCH! Choose from a variety of breakfasts (covering all tastes, as well as GF, Veggie & Vegan options!) and get 2.5h of bottomless drinks, choosing from; Mimosas, Bloody Mary's or Prosecco. Live music, performances, quizzes, sing-a-longs and giveaways!
Booking is essential, Wham! & Mariah singalong compulsory!
11AM seat, eat & drink with background music
11.30AM entertainment starts
1.30PM entertainment ends, booze ends
1.30 -2PM background music.
NB: Book tickets together to ensure that your group is allocated a table together.
Lastly, we have revamped the table layout to make sure there's safe distance in between tables. The room will be well ventilated and the event is going to take place in reduced capacity. For full safety features, head to our website greatexhibition.pub or give us a bell if you have any questions via 0208 693 4968!
All I Want for Christmas is Brunch
Ticket confirms you place and covers the cost of your brunch and the bottomless drinks, meaning there's nothing to pay on the day!
|11:00 - 14:00||£35.00|
193, Crystal Palace Road, SE22 9EP
East Dulwich (Rail)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.